October 04, 2007

blessing the beads

Oh noooo, my neighbors have moved and taken their prayer flags with them!
My little cottage studio sits just beside the neighbor's back yard and the large window above my work table looks out over the wooden fence between us. A few feet beyond the fence is a tall wooden gate which was covered with tattered Tibetan prayer flags. I can just see the top of it over the fence. I loved watching the flags fluttering in the wind and was looking forward to the annual changing of the flags to bright new ones. Just days before they were taken down, I made an effort to get some photos, not knowing they would be gone so soon. I'll miss all those prayers blowing over the fence toward my little home.


1 comment:

pussman and co said...

what a lovely studio you have!
hopefully your new neighbors will be good neighbors. good luck with them!