February 22, 2008

beads, beads, more beads


I'm feeling a case of blog neglect coming on as other things make their way to the top of my 'to-do' list.


I spent the morning editing the listings of de-stash supplies in my Highwood Studio etsy shop, lowering prices as well as shipping charges. My plan is to continue pulling beads from my over-flowing inventory and get them listed during the next few weeks. Some items are quite unique, most are priced at or below my cost, and I want to give first dibs to Etsy people. Whatever hasn't sold by summer will be put in a basket and offered at the yard sales I plan to have when the warm weather finally arrives.

Check out my shop from time to time and see what's new.

a few of the tiny treasures
available at Highwood Studio

3 comments:

Erika said...

Beautiful blog!

sulu-design said...

My goodness we sure are in sync! Wishing you lots of productivity...

Wear Your Wild said...

those are some nice beads you posted~