January 31, 2010

A Gift from Julie Magers Soulen


I've just downloaded my February desktop calendar from the lovely Julie Magers Soulen. They're free on her blog and you can have one too!

Because of my unabashed love affair with Colorado, Julie's stunning photographs of the western landscape (and its inhabitants) have a special place in my heart.


This photo, the background for the January calendar, reminded me so much of the long silent walk to my cabin back in the day that I nearly wept when I saw it.

You can see more of Julie's 'Photography of the American West' in her Etsy shop and at 1000 Markets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to hear that you felt a special connection to my January calendar. Thank you so very much for your kind words and the feature. I appreciate it very much!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note