May 01, 2011

all I really needed

Once upon a time, long ago, I had grown so tired of the never-ending Rocky Mountain winters that I packed my bags and left to find a new home. I spent some time in southern New Mexico, the land of enchantment. From there I traveled the back roads and canyon lands of Arizona and then settled down for a while in California. I moved back to Colorado though, after realizing all I really needed was a vacation.

So, history has repeated itself and I'm ready to return to Etsy. I've found I miss my old home despite the never-ending storms. I've enjoyed my time away but finally realized all I really needed was a vacation.


That said, in case you thought perhaps I exaggerated about the never-ending winters,
here's a picture I took this morning from my studio window.

Springtime in the Rockies
May 1, 2011

No comments: