February 01, 2008

blog love

Ah, February...Cupid will be running around shooting his little arrows at people, and I will be sending cyber-valentines to some of my favorite blogs!

I've already posted about No Impact Man and Zen Habits but have completely neglected my favorite crafty people. I thought I should remedy that. So I'm sending my first heart to Monaco Designs, the very first blog I linked to.

Kim Monaco and I 'met' in the Etsy forums - in a thread about blogging actually. I was only thinking about starting a blog at the time, and when I finally did, Kim generously helped me with some things I couldn't figure out. If not for her, I might have given up on my very first post.

Her blog is so entertaining and full of useless information - her description, not mine! And she even keeps a long list of links to free things you can get!!

Kim makes very cool jewelry and takes great photos of her work....

like these
Beautiful!

I hope you'll visit her blog and take the time to read some of her wonderfully humorous posts.

You will find gems like:
Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? -and-
What was the best thing before sliced bread?


It's a great blog to cheer you when you need a dose of good energy.

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Thanks for the link...her blog is great!

Kimberly Monaco said...

Thank you soooo much Carol! That's very high praise indeed... especially coming from someone who I admire so much.
thank you again... can't wait to see who else you feature!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hadn't read your blogs for a while. Good to read you are back and up and running full ahead. I too am back. The hot glass studio is back in my face and I'm off to buy torches and equipment tomorrow.